please help with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

don383

Original poster
May 9, 2011
I am a new member and have really picked up a lot of good info from this site already!!!    I plan to do some cooking this weekend and would like to post results with Qview.   Do I go to a forum and start a new thread to do this?   How do I insert the pictures?    If this is the wrong place to post this question, please direct me to the proper area.

Thanks in advance

There is an "Insert Image" button on your tool bar (it's a little rectangle). Put your pix in a file on your computer, click the button, locate the file with the "browse" button, double click the photo file, and click "Submit."  The pic will drop right in where your cursor is.  Just take a moment to bust down the pic files to a reasonable size so they don't take too long to download, if you know how.

There is an "Insert Image" button on your tool bar (it's a little rectangle). Put your pix in a file on your computer, click the button, locate the file with the "browse" button, double click the photo file, and click "Submit."  The pic will drop right in where your cursor is.  Just take a moment to bust down the pic files to a reasonable size so they don't take too long to download, if you know how.
You nailed it

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky