Please help me find a tank or two!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nwbhoss

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 11, 2009
Arlington Washington
I am deserately trying to find tanks to build a couple smokers. I am in Arlington Washington but willing to travel if I have to. I am looking for at least two 250 gallon (appoximate) and two 50 gallon for fire boxes. I have searched all over locally with no luck. If any of you know anyplace I can find tanks PLEASE let me know. I have two builds planned and really want to start on them.
Thanks in adavance
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I have tried our local propane guys and they will not sell any tanks
mad.gif

There have been several people with there eyes open for me but no luck yet.

Suggest you go to your nearest air compressor shop and let them know what you have in mind. I got a great tank for $50 by being persistent with those guys.

check the metal scrap yards that all the hulk haulers go to sell there metal. There is a couple in the tacoma tideflats. or contact some of the hulkers off craigslist. they get about $25.00 for a 250 gal oil tank. offer them $50.00 and they may show up by the truckloads

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky