playin with the pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 7, 2007
Brighton, MI
trying different sizes
27e3e837_vbattach13671.jpg

now that looks great too. i'm trying to get a direct pic but my pic always links back to photobucket and the picson my comp are too large for direct to thepost. any ideas onhow to resize ? i have vista.

crew can ya make em any bigger... they don't hardly look big enough for a snack .. good lookin snacks though
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That is exactly the problem I've having. With Adobe Photoshoot, in order to have somewhat of a decent resolution, can only get the pics around 5x3 to stay under the 97.7 KB.

Think we needs to get new software.

Have you tried using Photobucket or ImageShack? They will resize the pics and give you a link to put in the post... just a suggestion

Will take and run with it. Anything is better than what I have now. Tired of showing snacks (as you said) when everyone else is showing whole sides of dead animals.....................

Not familar with vista or darn near anything else when it comes to computers. That's why the mrs is getting tired of me calling her.

You're doing a great job crewdawg. You just forgot the opening bracket on the image code [IMG] to have the pic in the post... you're there and ready to go!

CrewDawg, you can post a pic like I do using photo bucket, first size the pic to forum size, then click on URL link and copy it. back at our forum click on the yellow square to the left with a mountain on it, paste your link in that box and click OK, you will get a pic in your thread like this. ( If you look closely we even sync our rotor blades, try that with your turbine fins
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Sorry but I couldn't resist

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky