Plate of meat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

john trotter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 10, 2014
Hi all last night i went in the freezer and didnt shut the door properly 
wife.gif
 yes i got shouted at well not shouted at just a moan you know the ones i mean,but on the upside something had started to defrost, so 

so i lit up the UDS and this had to be done

please note i had to sample some put on the smoker with salt and mustard rub 
439.gif

Reactions: foamheart
Hi John

That's exactly what I cooked for the Annual 2015 UK SMF get together at the weekend. I got 5 from Bowlem's however, I trimmed off the top layer of diamond scoring first, Pepper and Salt and they were brilliant.

Reactions: resurrected
yes Danny hate having to fire it up but it had to be done 
sausage.gif
 Kiska95 is it better to take the top off the meat i have done these  before and thought about doing it that way, i need to try it ,might wait a week  though.

If only i'd known about these last week before my sister in law visited...
icon_cry.gif
 trip to bolams on the cards then.

Hi John

That's exactly what I cooked for the Annual 2015 UK SMF get together at the weekend. I got 5 from Bowlem's however, I trimmed off the top layer of diamond scoring first, Pepper and Salt and they were brilliant.
Yes they were great 
icon14.gif

yes Danny hate having to fire it up but it had to be done 
sausage.gif
 Kiska95 is it better to take the top off the meat i have done these  before and thought about doing it that way, i need to try it ,might wait a week  though.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean when you say "fire it up". Doesn't everyone keep theirs alight all the time???. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky