Plans for a new RF build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tenne

Original poster
I like all the ideas here but really would like to do my first build from a proven set of plans. Sorry for my newbie ignorance but do they exist somewhere on the site and could someone direct me there?

Welcome to the forum! I'm not aware of any pre-made plans here (though I don't doubt there might be somewhere) but they are out there. But, if you are interested in building you have come to the right place. I know what you mean about wanting a proven set of plans but since your here, I recommend you search around and check out some of the build threads. There are plenty of proven builds. There is a wealth of information and experience here and while most builds are custom, there is a certain 'general guidelines' that most of us follow to ensure everything is working as efficient as we can make them. There isn't one right answer. That allows us to make small changes to custom fit our needs. Search around and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. Let us know first about what size you are thinking of building and we can start piecing together components from there. Its a fun process and the pay-off is huge. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky