plain ol 3-2-1s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin365

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Paris IL
I was digging in the freezer saturday and found a package of half a$$ stl. style ribs from chicago steaks and decided they sounded good and set them out to thaw. Good idea till the boss called with an emergency dispatch to London, On. Canada. Kellogg was almost out of corn flour, the railroad was behind schedule(imagine that!) and its my job to save the day ,so the ribs got put off for a lil while. I got home today and got them ready, tried to get pics of preping but had dead batteries in the camera. I didnt want to leave cuz i had the fire started so i had the squaw bring me some when she got off work and did manage to get a shot of them when i took them out of the foil. sorry for the limited qview. Memphis rub, White grape cherry juice in the foil, no sauce, nice and tender. Oh yeah, and cold beer!
cool.gif

Looks like a winner

MMM...beer

Good looking ribs! They're about enough to make my mouth water.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky