Pizza with beef topping made on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gt2003

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
I was cruising around the Weber grill sight and saw their downloadable brochure on the Newlyweds guide to grilling. I downloaded it to the screen and found a recipe for pizza on the grill. I got a wild hair to try it tonight. All it took was a pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough/crust (in a can like biscuits), a little pizza/spaghetti sauce, some beef topping and some mozzarella cheese. Basically you form the crust, grill it "topping side down" for a few minutes, turn it over, add sauce/toppings/cheese then wait for it to finish cooking. I threw on a piece of hickory but didn't get much of a smoke taste in the finished product. Here is a pic of the last few pieces. Enjoy!
511d28a6_vbattach17616.jpg

0270dcbd_vbattach17615.jpg

looks great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow Bubba, you're a tough crowd, lol. This was a spur of the moment idea and pics were the last thing I thought about. I barely got a couple of pics before the whole thing was gone. I'll post more pics next time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky