Pizza Fatty with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cahusky

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 7, 2008
Reno NV / Tahoe City CA
Im actually doing 5lb butt, brined turkey breast, ABT's and the fatty but didn't have a camera until I got to my folks house where I put together the fatty. The other stuff was all prepared at my house earlier today. Ill post qview of everything tomorrow. I plan on starting the butt around 8am and continue to add the others as the day goes on.

As far as the fatty goes, I used 80/20 ground beef and stuffed with sauteed mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. I layed down thick layer of tomato sauce prior to the veggies. I seasoned the meat with salt and pepper too.

Nice looks good i made one with Ground Moose

Made a Pizza one put Pizza Sauce,green pepper,Mozzarella,pepper,Venison Bacon and smoked with Hickory

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky