pizza fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
wife wanted some pizze this weekend so i decided to try a fattie
Rolled out some sausage, spread pizza sauce, topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, musheroom and bacon,
480536ba_vbattach22862.jpg

fattie cooked through so ill wrap in pizza dough and cook for another hour or so
88903964_vbattach22863.jpg

big bob, yes the dough was also cooked on the smoker, just bring up the temp some and it browns up nice

thanks for the comments

best pizza i had in a while and it went real quick

Now thats one nice fattie or Calzon Fattie. I like it so you say you wrapped it with the dough and put it backin the smoker but didn't the dough sqwish thur the grates or did you put it in a pans or pizza stone ?
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Now let's talk about the dog thingy. Does he really require a blanket on the couch ?
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

put it on a pan with some butter drizzled before the dough went on

never heard of a pizza stone, just a piece of granite or what?

im gonna have my my marble man make a thin slab of granite the size of a grate and try that

it should work good for fish also, ?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky