Pix Test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 9, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Test

img00011qk.jpg

Glad to see that you (we) can finally post pics. Now, to borrow an old tag line from Wendy's....Where's the Beef? :lol:

Cheers,
Brian

Brian,
Good line! I just knew that it would come up. I'll try to get to that soon. Unfortunately, right now the wife has us on the South Beach Diet. I have to admit that I do need it ..... my blood sugar has been reading high. Anyway, I hope to get back to some real cooking soon and thanks to your help, I'll also be posting some pictures. Thanks again.

Fla. Bill, Do what I did, invest in a Bowflex and follow their nutrition and excersice guide!!

Dutch,
I probably ought to but I am now on day seven of the South Beach Diet and have not cheated once. Tomorrow is the big weigh in. There's one thing you can be sure of though. With as much veggies, cheese and chicken as I have eaten this week, I not going to change now. Tell you what, if this one doesn't make it, I'll take you up on the Bowflex. I go to the fitness center every day now but I'd really like to stay at home with my own equipment. I'll let you know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky