Pitboss 350 fan keeps running

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jasonl636

Original poster
Aug 22, 2020
as soon as I plug my grill it the fan starts running even when switch is off. 2nd problem. Thought I had bad igniter bc it was not heating up to ignite pellets. Installed new igniter and same problem. Bad new igniter? I have double checked all my connections. Any help would be appreciated

I think you've done all you can do. Sounds like a short somewhere. Pitboss customer service is operated by dansons who makes Louisiana grills. Customer service is great. 5 year warranty. Give them a call. You probably need a new controller

agree with Jake, i have a pitboss and had a little trouble with my controller, 1 call and they sent a new one

Reactions: TNJAKE
Tried emailing, they sent a auto reply saying they would be in touch, week later nothing. Tried calling was on hold 40 min 1st time, second time 1hr 28 min. I gave up and took a chance and ordered new controller and its working great. I will never buy pit boss again just based on their customer service, or lack there of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky