Pit Beef On The Mini !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, before I start I have to give a shout out to Disco who's thread a couple months ago inspired this smoke.... After seeing his thread I had to try this.... Now be warned, Disco is a very sophisticated & distinguished gentleman & his thread revealed such... I on the other hand am just a redneck that likes to smoke... meat & toss back a couple cold ones ! So, thanks Disco.... & here we go !

Starting out with a bottom sirloin roast & this rub, it is really a nice one if ya are lookin to try something different ! After the rub, the roast into the fridge uncovered overnight !

Waiting for the mini to get to temp !

Game on ! The mini fired up with KBB & a couple small chunks of kiawe wood !

While the TBS is rollin.... Mini holding steady at 365*.... Headed inside to mix up some fixins for the sammies... sliced up an onion & bell pepper.... also included some brewsky, apple juice, Worcestershire, CBP, garlic & onion powder !

Also, made some pit sauce....

Going in for the rest ! Smells so good !

Half the roast, ready to slice er up....

Sliced up....

With some pit sauce, smoked cheese & the pit beef..... It was time to eat....

If you all have not tried this, I cannot tell ya just how tasty these were !

Thanks for lookin all !

You have done way better than my effort! Kudos!

points1.png

Disco

Nice Job,   Mighty Fine Looking Meal     
points1.png

Gary

Since I've lived in the sandwich islands my entire life I know a great sandwich when I see one!!!

Points...

Btw, we aren't called rednecks here, we are called haoles...

You have done way better than my effort! Kudos!

:points1:

Disco

Thanks for the kind words Disco, though I have to disagree.... Your pit beef thread is the inspiring one my friend ! Thumbs Up

Looks great Justin! Us Rednecks need to unite and try and keep up with the likes of Disco!

POINTS!!!

Thanks a bunch Case, as rednecks we do need to try keeping up.... I can only keep up drinking beer.... Does that count ? :biggrin: Doubt it ! LOL

Last edited:
Since I've lived in the sandwich islands my entire life I know a great sandwich when I see one!!!

Points...

Btw, we aren't called rednecks here, we are called haoles...

Thanks for the kind words Woody, appreciate it ! Good to know the Hawaiian term for redneck, if I make it over there some day at least I'll know when the folks point & say haole.... I'll know what they mean ! :biggrin:

Reactions: Bearcarver
Looks Great Justin!!
icon14.gif

Here's another Haole (Mainlander) that would like to devour one of those Sammies (or 2) !!!
drool.gif

Thanks for the Heads-up, Almost missed another good one!!----------
points.gif

Bear

Looks Great Justin!!Thumbs Up

Here's another Haole (Mainlander) that would like to devour one of those Sammies (or 2) !!!:drool

Thanks for the Heads-up, Almost missed another good one!!----------:points:

Bear

Thanks Bear ! Much appreciated !

Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it ! As for the redneck part, I resemble that remark ! :biggrin:
Me too buddy. I've been to the big city and I can tell you that I don't want to live there.

Yep, our nearest town is bout 3,000 folks & after we go to the grocery store I'am more than ready to be home ! :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky