Pineapple Bourbon glazed Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PitBossMikey

Original poster
Apr 23, 2019
Ohio
Well, the name says it all... Smoked 6 racks of baby backs on the UDS last night for our cookout this afternoon. I hit them with a nice savory dry rub, then sprayed them with a bourbon, pineapple juice, and Pepsi mixture after the first hour and then 45 minutes later again. Wrapped them in foil for the last couple hours after hitting them withs more spray and some brown sugar and a dab of vinegar BBQ sauce (Carolina style). Maybe glaze for them on the stove with some pineapple juice Bourbon and a few other things. I'm telling you these are some of the best ribs I've ever made! Beautiful smoke ring and falling apart off the bone, and nice and sticky. I will definitely use this rub and this glaze again! IMG_20190704_001056.jpg IMG_20190704_001056.jpg IMG_20190704_001105.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky