Pierogies casserole

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Morning all,
This is something I've made a few times. But haven't posted it yet. Time to change that!

P2210222.JPG

Start by either buying a rotisserie chicken. Or roasting your own. This is store bought.

P2210223.JPG

Shred it up!

P2210224.JPG

You'll need 2:
2 pounds pierogies
The shredded bird.
2 jars Alfredo sauce
3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
salt and pepper to taste

P2210225.JPG

Mix the frozen pierogies, Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, salt, pepper, and 1 cup of cheese in a bowl.
Place in a lightly greased 9"x13" pan. Top with remaining cheese.
Place in preheated 375 degree oven uncovered. Cook fo 30-45 minutes or until heated through. And cheese has browned.

P2210229.JPG

Money shot! Very filling and delicious!

Oh man! That is right down my alley. I love a quick meal like this during the week.
Looks great. Sharing this post with the wife.

Jim

Looks tasty Steve! Love taking advantage of good cheap store bought rotisserie bird in dishes too. Sam’s are huge and around $5. Can’t even buy them raw for that usually lol

Looks cheesy Steve, but in a good way!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Lovin' it Steve, pure comfort! Hard to get home from Sam's with a lightbulb chicken and not immediately gnaw off the wings and legs. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
That looks like a belt buster... I love pierogis!
Oh, it was! Thanks!

Looks like a good quick meal. I will have to try. Love those Sam's rotisserie chicken. Hard to leave the store without one.
Thanks Brian! I've heard of the evils with Sam's birds!

Looks good!
Thanks!

Nice Steve . Love these kind of meals .
Thank you!

Oh man! That is right down my alley. I love a quick meal like this during the week.
Looks great. Sharing this post with the wife.

Jim
Thanks Jim! It is super easy to make.

Looks tasty, quick and easy !
Thank you!

Looks good Steve
Thanks Jim!

Looks tasty Steve! Love taking advantage of good cheap store bought rotisserie bird in dishes too. Sam’s are huge and around $5. Can’t even buy them raw for that usually lol
Thanks Jeff!. No Sam's close by for me. And Wegman's nearly doubled their price. Just shy of 10.00 for one.

Looks cheesy Steve, but in a good way!!!

Point for sure
Chris
Lol! Thanks Chris. And it was in a very good way!

Lovin' it Steve, pure comfort! Hard to get home from Sam's with a lightbulb chicken and not immediately gnaw off the wings and legs. RAY
Thanks Ray!

Wow, looks great and pretty simple but oh those carbs would kill me...lol
Lol! Thanks Cliff! Yeah the carbs are up there with this.

SH, I love perogies and will have to make this meal up at camp for the gang!
Thank you!

Perfect mid week quick meal. I'll be passing this along to Miss Linda.
Gary
Thanks Gary! Just don't blame me when you have to loosen the belt a hole or two!

Exactly what I do and then repurpose the rest lol
I need to find a Sam's that is close by.

That looks great Steve!
Thanks Joe!

Steve, thanks for that recipe! When we go to Sam's, we always get 1 or 2 whole roasted chickens. Wife likes to make chicken salad with them and at $4.98/each, hard to beat. Now we have another use for them...

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky