Pics Chargriller To Gas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daddio

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 21, 2007
mississippi
not quite time to eat but here's some pics from my chargriller conversion to gas,you sure don't have to tend it that's fer sure!! now if the taste works that'll be great!!
1ce553aa_vbattach17641.jpg

18a53a86_vbattach17642.jpg

thanks a bunch i can tell you one thing fer sure i just pulled that chicken and that rascal is fine!!! i'll keep ya'll posted on ribs and butt.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

ribs and butt were the same as the chicken great!! had the whole bunch talking about how good it was,this sure seems to be a good way to do small orders or cookings without having to tend to it much.cool thing is you can swap back to charcoal and wood with less than 10 min work.

two thumbs up to the people and ideas on this board, this is where i got this idea and right out of the gate so far i loved it!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Good looking smoke! I too like using gas. Just makes it easier since I don't have all that much experience.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
Keith

used a turkey fryer burner,ran the line through the firebox vent,i had a small grate that fit right over the burner and used a 46oz can to put my wood in covered it with tin foil and poked a small hole in it set my my temp readjusted it once and never touched it again.worked like a charm can change it back with in a matter of mins.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky