Picked up a GOSM wide body today!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nomorecoop

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 1, 2008
Central Ohio
Was walking through a Wal-mart that I'd never been in (in a different town). Always walk by the grills, to see if they have any good smokers.

This one had a display model GOSM wide body for 138.00. I asked since it's been on display for awhile, if they could do anything about the price.

They looked at the cobwebs on it & knocked it down to 100.00.

Got it cleaned up & seasoning now!!!!

I love my 16" & I know the 20" will be just as great! May need to do some mods. Temps ran REAL high during seasoning & not much smoke at all was coming out (compared to the 16").

Congrats on the new member of the family. With the larger gosm, you shouldn't have to cut racks of ribs to fit.

Enjoy!!

Congrats great deal!!!

Congrats on the new smoker. You got a good deal on that one.

Did you get it in Columbus? I got my gosm at wal-mart and it was the same deal. They had two left and after showing them the dent in the front door, I got them down to $80. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

ski

Man - Nice deal! I always ahere to the "Buy high, sell low" method myself....
icon_redface.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky