Pic posting problem

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddy

StickBurners
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
FT. WORTH
I tried posting some pics yesterday and it did'nt work.I'm
new at the digital camera thing,so this may be a dumb question.Its a samsung digital camera and I installed the
software on my sisters comp., and loaded the pics to a file
that I called Buddys BBQ, I think it saved them to (my documents) on the computer. Then I went and posted a new thread,and clicked on manage attachments,then clicked browse and pulled the BBQ file.Then I clicked on one picture,clicked open,then clicked upload,and it would'nt
work.It came back with a message that said that my 1.54mb exceeded the forums limit of 97.7kbs. I deleted some photos and tried to shrink the photos(I don't know if I did it right)but it still did'nt work. It then told me I had 836kbs and still exceeded the limit.What am I doing wrong?

Buddy-

Yeppers the file size was too big. When you try to "manage"" files it lists the maximum file size. I think JPGs are like 97K.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky