1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pic posting problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by buddy, Feb 26, 2007.

1. buddy

buddy StickBurners

I tried posting some pics yesterday and it did'nt work.I'm
    new at the digital camera thing,so this may be a dumb question.Its a samsung digital camera and I installed the
    software on my sisters comp., and loaded the pics to a file
    that I called Buddys BBQ, I think it saved them to (my documents) on the computer. Then I went and posted a new thread,and clicked on manage attachments,then clicked browse and pulled the BBQ file.Then I clicked on one picture,clicked open,then clicked upload,and it would'nt
    work.It came back with a message that said that my 1.54mb exceeded the forums limit of 97.7kbs. I deleted some photos and tried to shrink the photos(I don't know if I did it right)but it still did'nt work. It then told me I had 836kbs and still exceeded the limit.What am I doing wrong?

2. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

3. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Buddy-

Yeppers the file size was too big. When you try to "manage"" files it lists the maximum file size. I think JPGs are like 97K.

4. buddy

buddy StickBurners

Thanks for the advice,I'll try that.