Photobucket....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

old poi dog

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 26, 2007
Maui, Hi.
Several months ago members here were having problems with photobucket.  Has that been resolved?  Now that we have the feature here that we can load up our views directly from our computers, I guess the need to use photobucket is not as great as it once was....

icon_cool.gif

Now as far as photobucket I got a virus from them before but I haven't seen anything else since then. I still use them to post it's just easier for me I think. I'm old and if it still works then I keep using it. Maybe of I tried the other way it mnight be easier but.............

I think they got all those problems taken care of... I always use them and have never had a problem...

I still use photobucket.... it resizes all the phtoto's for me when I upload then when I link them in SMF its a lot faster than waiting for the pictures to upload from my PC.

I still use photobucket.... it resizes all the phtoto's for me when I upload then when I link them in SMF its a lot faster than waiting for the pictures to upload from my PC.
Johnny,

There seems to be only one problem with your way. When we want to see a bigger picture of your delicious creations, we click on the picture in your post. Since you resized them before you posted them, the picture that comes up is the same size as the one in the post, instead of a nice big close-up.

Bear

Johnny,

There seems to be only one problem with your way. When we want to see a bigger picture of your delicious creations, we click on the picture in your post. Since you resized them before you posted them, the picture that comes up is the same size as the one in the post, instead of a nice big close-up.

Bear
lol... neaver realized you could click the picture. I always tried for a medium sized picture to cut down on the load time of the thread, but you can specify what size you want when you upload to photobucket.

I just checked if I could upload from PB, as I wasn't able to a few months ago. It works out fine now.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky