Photobucket down - photos from that site not going to load

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dward51

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 24, 2011
McDonough, GA
Just a FYI,

I'm sure by now some of you have noticed some photos are not loading in threads today.  It appears Photobucket performed server maintenance last night and things did not go well (isn't that usually the case when you mess with a server?).   They have been down most of the morning and it's all over twitter and the internet.  It's not just their images that are down, but their entire website seems to be off line right now.

This should only affect photos that were linked in from photobucket and not photos loaded tot he SMF forum software, so not all images will be affected.  Not as big a deal here, but a lot of other forums only used linked photos from outside services like photobucket.

So, if you are not seeing some images, give it a few hours and try again (and I shudder to think what will happen in all the forums if they have totally screwed up and the links to all those billions of linked images are lost).

Thanks for the heads up. Explains alot. :biggrin:

Anyone know if pb is up yet? I cant sign in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky