peppers??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Orange County, NY
i want to throw a few bell peppers in the smoker with some sausages i am smoking. they are just plain, not stuffed.
any suggestion on method/time??
thanks

V-since bells are rather thin-fleshed, I would only smoke them for about an hour if your running your smoker between 230-250*. I would cut off the top, remove the seeds-maybe give the outside of the peppers a rub with some EVOO8 and sprinkle them with some salt and pepper then place them in the smoker. You can replace the tops on the peppers if you wish, I just cut around the stem, medium dice the top of the pepper and add it to a tossed salad.

*extra virgin olive oil

thanks for the quick reply...they are in the smoke now! i also gave a quick spray of apple cider inside the peppers. i'll let u know how they turn out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky