Pepper Poppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pyre

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2006
Moberly, MO
This recipe is really easy, and very good.

Ingredients:

1 Jar of Pepperocini's
1 Can Easy Cheese (I like the cheddar)
1 Lb Bacon, cut in half

First I poke a little hole in each of the pepperocini's and let the juices drain out. Then I stick the easy cheese nozzle in the hole I made and fill it up with cheese.

Then, take half a slice of bacon and wrap it around the pepper. Use a toothpick to hold it together.

Toss them on the grill until the bacon looks crispy and done! The cheese will probably be bubbling out.

I got this recipe from a friend who owns a BBQ business. These are cheap and VERY good!

MMMmmm-I love Pepperoncini, thanks for sharing CC. The Bride and I bought a jar of them the other day to go along with the sliced onions, 'maters and pickles that folks could put on their burgers-(we had an impromptu block party -2 hour notice- so I didn't have anything ready for the smoker.) I was going to do some ABT's but all the jalapenos and banana peppers looks sick-REALLY sick-

But anyhoo back to the jar of Pepperoncini-I had the jar half gone by the time we got back home. :P

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky