PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gathering update:
I now have a source for discount Kingsford Charcoal twin packs, so I'll need a guesstimate as to how much to buy closer to the dates.

For those that forget items at home, or need last minute food items, there is a large grocery store less then a mile away. I'll do my best to have extra BBQ tools and equipment on hand to loan out.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
We're 30mi NE of Pittsburgh. Considering attending. Would bring 39' motorhome. Can I have a location so I could scout the site via sat photos?

**********Update********** on the Spring gathering... PLEASE READ

A few folks on my guest list that will be attending the Spring SMF gathering are allergic to Peanuts.. as in DEATHLY allergic. Please check all the ingredients in food you are preparing to verify that they DO NOT contain nuts.

An update was made to the original post concerning this.

Last edited:
Have you made plans or have you considered attending this great event time is slipping away we are already half way through January.

Warren

Me too but mine is Erie Lake Effect Snow. I lived in Linglestown a couple of years, close to IH, it's an area that warms up pretty early. There is A LOT more Rain in the Spring than Snow...JJ

Outstanding Warren... bring some tents and chairs. Hopefully I'll be done with Spring Fertilizer by that time.

Soon enough I'll be after an accurate head count and that time will be upon us. Any important updates will be posted in the first post of the thread.

Since I am close to the Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna plant, would anyone be interested in learning about cold smoked Lebanon Bologna? I could see if a plant tour is available. Their double smoked sweet bologna is quite good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky