PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Since I have No Dog in this race and was a Judge at the annual York County Ribfest for a few years, while an Instructor at YBI in York. I would be willing to offer myself as one of your Judges. I don't care about the Greens in the box. Or even if there IS a box! If your Ribs are cooked properly, tender, not mushy and falling off the bone, and taste like Smoked Pork with an Enhancing, not Overpowering, Seasoning or Rub and Sauce...You Win!...JJ

I could provide the proper refreshment to Chef JJ to ensure that his palate is properly cleansed between samplings!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
nonmad-archer be glad to have you this is one of the reasons for the spring gathering in a different area to attract more people from different areas that this would be closer too then the fall gathering. Although we would be glad to have attend both.

Warren

Reactions: nomad_archer
We have to get through April first... had some ugly snow in April here.

I'll start rounding up supplies in Feb. to prep for the event. Still have plenty of time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky