PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for the offer Warren. There will be plenty of Smoked Meats there. So I'll look at alternatives to give the palate a break...JJ

If i can get the address, i would be interested in attending. i would need a hotel room or something as i cant camp out (need electricity to sleep). would be able to bring a smoker either my WSM 22 (easily) or potentially my new lang if i rent a trailer. If i start planning now i think it would be doable and a lot of fun. i have never been to that part of the world.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac(Aaron)

Thank you my Friend...JJ

How about that pie your daughter makes? :emoji_wink:

Warren

That would be no problem. Wasn't there something else you asked for in another thread? My memory ain't what it was...JJ

Same here not that I know of you had said something about that special pie. But what ever you and your family make will be excellent I'm sure.

Warren

BACON- MAPLE-BOURBON-PECAN-PIE! Best she makes. Should not be a problem...JJ

Reactions: IH 1026
Yep. I would bring the rest of the bottle, but we can't have you boys gettin all silly in front of the ladies...JJ

Reactions: IH 1026
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky