Pellet source

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

potatoc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Sorry this is in the wood smokers, but there is nothing out there for the pellet munchers out there...  I am in the need for a new source for pellets for my Traeger.....  Traeger pellets have turned out to be mostly sawdust and junk for that matter....  The Pellet Grill Outlet out in Oregon has been selling Bear Mountain pellets, and they are great, they reallly are a great product, however Pelleg Grill Outlet is now charging for shipping and went from $60 for three bags to $80 for three bags..  So I am asking anyone out there is there another way to get these pellets or something else out there that is working for the pellet crew???  Let me know, thanks, TJ

TJ,

Is there a Cabelas, Gander or Bass Pro near you?

Pellets available at all of these places.

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky