• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pellet source

potatoc

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 28, 2007
Sorry this is in the wood smokers, but there is nothing out there for the pellet munchers out there...  I am in the need for a new source for pellets for my Traeger.....  Traeger pellets have turned out to be mostly sawdust and junk for that matter....  The Pellet Grill Outlet out in Oregon has been selling Bear Mountain pellets, and they are great, they reallly are a great product, however Pelleg Grill Outlet is now charging for shipping and went from $60 for three bags to $80 for three bags..  So I am asking anyone out there is there another way to get these pellets or something else out there that is working for the pellet crew???  Let me know, thanks, TJ

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
TJ,

Is there a Cabelas, Gander or Bass Pro near you?

Pellets available at all of these places.

Todd

pokey

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 15, 2010
Go to pelletheads.com there's lots of posts there about this.

midwesternrands

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 1, 2010
The pellets that I use at home in my Traeger are the ones that my company sells. Click Here to see the pellets.  They work well for me and it should be pretty price efficient for you.  They are $34.99 (for a 40 lb. bag) plus, at that order amount, $8.95 in shipping.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.