Pastrami Pot Pie Updated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
that really looks good Richie, bet it taste even better
Jim I just finished eating the left overs an still wonder how the HHHH did I come up with that. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks Great, Brother Richie!!
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear
Bear Thank you Brother I thought I had some smoked Turkey in the freezer,only the Pastrami didn't have any idea it would be so good.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Sir! Come to the front of the stage and let us present you with THE BLUE RIBBON!!
Hawg Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
100_0078.JPG
Richie

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw
Nice looking pot pie!
That crust looks delicious!
Forgot to hit enter, this has been in my drafts.
Al

Nice looking pot pie!
That crust looks delicious!
Forgot to hit enter, this has been in my drafts.
Al
Al Thank you and Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.

Were do you find drafts now?

That looks nothing short if fantastic!! I do like a good pot pie and that looks better than any I've ever seen Richie. I'm betting you won't find anything like that in the frozen food section at the grocery store!!:emoji_laughing:

Big LIKE!!
Robert

Al Thank you and Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.

Were do you find drafts now?

Actually I saw that there was no flag next to your thread on my screen, but I remember reading it. And sure enough my draft was sitting in your text box waiting for me to hit enter.
Al

Actually I saw that there was no flag next to your thread on my screen, but I remember reading it. And sure enough my draft was sitting in your text box waiting for me to hit enter.
Al
Al thank you I have to start looking for that,my internet kicks me out some times and seems like I have to retype everything.
Richie

That looks nothing short if fantastic!! I do like a good pot pie and that looks better than any I've ever seen Richie. I'm betting you won't find anything like that in the frozen food section at the grocery store!!:emoji_laughing:

Big LIKE!!
Robert
Robert Thank you if anyone ever markets them I will buy one. I do have one in the freezer for another treat some time.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

More than welcome sir and very much deserved. That is one beautiful plate of food!! I'd sure get in line for some :emoji_wink:

Robert
Robert Thank you again the crust top is Pillsbury 2 in a pack the bottom were Mary Collander
I egg washed the top and got lucky with the color.
Richie

Robert Thank you again the crust top is Pillsbury 2 in a pack the bottom were Mary Collander

So it's actually pre-made pie crust? I have no objections at all to the pre-made aspect but never dreamed it's be pie crust. I'd have thought it'd be too sweet. Please tell me I'm wrong about it being too sweet because I want to make these!!

Fingers X'ed to be wrong,
Robert

So it's actually pre-made pie crust? I have no objections at all to the pre-made aspect but never dreamed it's be pie crust. I'd have thought it'd be too sweet. Please tell me I'm wrong about it being too sweet because I want to make these!!

Fingers X'ed to be wrong,
Robert
Oh yes pre made I had no idea how they would turn out,I use foamheart foamheart recipe for the dough on most of my pies. I took a chance with these and it worked the dough is not really sweet more buttery IMHO
Richie

I took a chance with these and it worked the dough is not really sweet more buttery IMHO
Richie

That's great news!! This is a meal that I've done a few times in the past cooked in single-serve cast iron baking dishes and pizza dough used. It's nice to know the pie crusts will work well because this is a meal that can be put together pretty quick on a busy night and still be 5-star. Nothing better than a good pot pie....except possibly for chicken fried steak and homemade mashed taters with gravy :emoji_laughing:

Down home good cookin'
Robert

Looks really good Richie, Sorry I'm a little late to see this one. At 12* here that would be a welcome supper.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky