Pastrami New Smoke Generator Lots Of Q/View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I am doing a test on the "A-Maze-N-Smoker" smoke Generator and will be taking more pics than normal to document the results.

Moving right along, so far so good. I'll try and get 6 hours of smoke and wrap it it the pan for an overnight rest at 200'.

Thanks for watching.

Great looking cold smoker you got there Ron...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Bet that Pastrami is going to turn out great too...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Brian.

Interesting Ron, looks like a great idea !!!

Look forward to the end results. The smoke should be mild with the slow burn, wondering about the smoke taste with the total time in smoke.....

Moving right along.

This thing is amazing.

Hey Ron - looks like you got your test going before me - I think I will test with some mozarella tomorrow - got stuck up in LA today. Do me a favor and PM me some of the details on the smoke and your temps
Thanks
Gary

You can PM user Tjohson for the details. http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...er.php?u=34955

it ran about 7 1/4 hours last night with no attention from me.

Here are the pics and they are not in the proper order, they are backwords. I tried 7 times and I keep getting this, arrrg.

Sliced tonight, melt in your mouth.

In the aujus.

Before going to bed. Still smoking after 7 1/4 hours.

Good night.

Ready for slicing.

Sorry for the order of the pics.

Overall that thing is Amazing and gets 5 ***** from me.

I would imagine it would be great for cheese and fish also.

Thanks for watching.

Looks great Ron. Smoke generator looks like it worked great too.

Nice Strami!!!

Smoke generator looks like it did a pretty sweet slow smoke. That thing's just too cool!

Eric

I'd say the test went well. Great looking pastrami Ron. Looks like you took it to 200. Nice and tender just the way I like it.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky