Package From Rivet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtrain74

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 23, 2009
Springfield, Ma
When I got home today I had a big ole fed ex box on my steps... Too bad someone didn't video tape my face!

I could not believe the amount of things that Rivet packed in there for me. I have see so many members on here using the Curley's BBQ Sauce and it is not available for me to get out here. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning!!!

Thank you so much Rivet!!! You are truly a great friend! Thank you so much!!!

Wow, what a haul!

I have been looking around here locally for stuff that I don't see other places but I am not finding much so far.

It is always interesting to see what people get, this is a great program!

Nice job .That blues hog is a favorite of mine....I love the exchange,about 2 weeks ago fire it up sent me 55 pounds of peach wood...Gotta get his package underway...

That is a nice trade... Enjoy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Rivet sent me some of that Strawberry's rub and it's one of my all-time favorite seasonings now!! You will enjoy the Curley's too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky