Package From FIRE IT UP!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rivet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 25, 2008
The "Show Me" state
Hey, got a nice surprise when I got home friday from a looong day! It's great to have goodies delivered right to your doorstep, and when they are from Fire It Up, you know there's gonna be great things inside-

Three packs of beautiful chipotles...can never get enough of those dried beauties, they go so well in everything. I always crush one or two up in my soup, and it's been soup weather here the last couple months! Also a bag of bulk fresh-dried jalapeno's. Smelled rich and green, and am looking forward to coming up with a recipe to do them justice...thinking of guacamole right now, maybe into some pico de gallo too.

Two kinds of Bookbinder's mustards..the habanero he has sent me before and it doesn't last long around here. It is hot, and rich and spicy. Yesterday I made a sliced smoked-turkey sandwich with the chipotle mustard and wow...was that fantastic! It is not hot at all. It has a depth and richness not just from the chipotle but from the dried bell peppers and garlic in it....an unbelievably good mustard!

Loved the coffee's back when I lived in Richmond, we had wawa's, but not around here now. The tomatoes are just in time too...I'm setting out my growing flats next weekend and will be starting those. Nice NJ hybrids from Rutgers from back in the sixties. I know they are gonna be good!

And an outstanding wine, the pomegranate..what can I say other than fantastic. Nicely sweet-tart, and it made a great after dinner drink. I killed that bottle in two days! Thanks, Jim, it was all great!

Very nice John!! Got to love those exchanges
icon_smile.gif
By the way how's the rice holding up?? I am ready to send some things your way
icon_smile.gif
Do you have any of that Satans Salsa??
icon_smile.gif

I have to agree, You have some great stuff there.... Fire is a connoisseur when it comes to trades...

I love that Habanero mustard...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky