Pa. man charged again for putting ribs in pants

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sunman76

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Duncan Oklahoma
CARLISLE, Pa. (AP) — A central Pennsylvania man has been charged for a second time with trying to steal a rack of ribs by shoving them down his pants.  

the rest of the story

http://news.yahoo.com/pa-man-charged-again-putting-ribs-pants-151401155.html

icon_mrgreen.gif

Some of the comments posted:

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

I hear he stopped by the seafood department and picked up some crabs.  

Most men have one bone in their pants...I have eight!  

He should hide then in a jacket, put the leg of lamb in your pants. Doesn't this guy know anything about anatomy?  

Is that a rack of ribs in your pocket or are you really happy to see me?  

This guy must be a bone head for trying twice. But he forgot the barbeque sauce! Or was he going to use a dry rub?  

Musta thought they were under-short ribs.  

roflmao.gif

Some of the comments posted:

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

I hear he stopped by the seafood department and picked up some crabs.  

Most men have one bone in their pants...I have eight!  

He should hide then in a jacket, put the leg of lamb in your pants. Doesn't this guy know anything about anatomy?  

Is that a rack of ribs in your pocket or are you really happy to see me?  

This guy must be a bone head for trying twice. But he forgot the barbeque sauce! Or was he going to use a dry rub?  

Musta thought they were under-short ribs.  

roflmao.gif
ROTF.gif

Well, there are some people in PA who lost power.  My heart goes out to them.

Then again, if Bear was sticking ribs in his pants?  Who knows?

Good luck and good smoking.

I think I saw a post from Bear?  I have heard from Cheff JJ.  Any other likely culprits out there?  Or maybe somebody made bail?  LOL

Good luck and good smoking.

No---Sorry guys, it wasn't me.

That guy is from farther West.

I was once accused of stealing a 5 pound Ring Bologna that way, but after closer inspection by the manager (Miss Jones), I was cleared of that charge.  
biggrin.gif

Bear

Hey Guys...BIAVIIAN...Lives in CARLISLE...Anybody hear from HIM LATELY!?!...
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
...JJ

Man has to do what a man has to do to get some ribs.....He was probably going back later for the Beer !!!!!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky