Pa. Fall Gathering Dates For The 5th One

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK OK now 3 weeks away so is anybody going to attend????

Never heard of having a virtual one but maybe we could.
I promise me and farmer will take a shower. :emoji_laughing:

Warren
Warren / Adam, Sorry to say that we will be unable to attend this years gathering. Hopefully we will be able to attend next year....always a great time with great friends!

:emoji_disappointed:
Ok gang after some long thoughts and some disappointment with the respond for this year we have decided to cancel the 5th Pa gathering for this year. Was hard to make this decision but with the virus picking up again we felt it was the best choice. Our thanks go out to Adam (pcfarmer) and his family for once again offering to host this gathering. So with that said hopefully we will be back strong again next year and Adam's family will again host it.

Warren

• Love
Reactions: flatbroke
Sorry to hear that but you guys made the responsible decision. Can you still make the Orangecicle cake for us?

Nope no cake but may be one at my house. You want to make one you can find the recipe on the last page of the posting of the #4 Pa gathering.

Warren

How was it did you share with flatbroke?

Warren
A5CBA5C1-D1F2-4D9E-9593-063C585EFE4F.jpeg
It was delicious!

Is fresh squeezed mother’s ok?

My one Sister-in-Law is one of those La Lache League followers that believes in Breast Feeding until the kid is no longer interested. I witnessed her 5 year-old washdown his cookies one afternoon. He is 30 years old now. Who knows, maybe he still Taps that Well.😂...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky