PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great pics Warren. I will have to see if I have more. W e had a great time as always. Plans are for on in the spring again at a different location.

Reactions: GATOR240
So here we go with the pictures I have of the 4th Pa gathering. There were only 4 SMF members there but we understand why. We had a great time so hope you enjoy the picture. Not to many and I didn't get some I should have. I know I know give the old man a break.

Start of cooking a pork should and a sirloin tip

View attachment 465751

You have to have some breakfast (best we do for a cook :emoji_laughing: )

View attachment 465749

Some bacon and scrapple.

View attachment 465750

pc farmer (Adam) what's going on????

View attachment 465752

Meat in about 2 hrs.

View attachment 465753

Some of the wood brought Peachey

View attachment 465754

Chicken wings and some duck breast.
No Adam they are not from your missing ducks.

View attachment 465755

Sliced duck.

View attachment 465756

Wings sauced with Sweet Baby Ray's and Peachey's home made hot sauce.

View attachment 465757

Some ABT'S.

View attachment 465758

Finish ABT"S.

View attachment 465759

Meat about 7 hrs. on the fire.

View attachment 465760

Pork shoulder not up to temperature so we decided to foil it.
It did not work the IT temp dropped.
So we panned it and put on the grate.

View attachment 465761

So here is where I didn't keep up with the pictures. They were eating before I remembered to take finish and prepared dishes before they were attacked. Sorry but I guess everyone was hungry.

Twice baked potatoes by IH (Dillion)

View attachment 465762

Mac salad by Adam's mom.
Cup in the back was Amish potato salad.

View attachment 465763

Sliced Sirloin tip.

View attachment 465764

Sliced brisket.

View attachment 465765

Bake Beans by Adam's mom.

View attachment 465766

Sliced pork shoulder.

View attachment 465767

Desserts

View attachment 465769

Enjoying the benefits of the day.

View attachment 465770

A future SMF member he tried everything we made here he is enjoying a wing. This is IH's 4yr old son. Was a great kid we were glad to have him.

View attachment 465768

If you remember Peachey gave me this cook set last year and I will have to say it help to improve my cooking abilities.

View attachment 465771

So what could I down but return the favor. I learned that Peachey did not have a Webber. WHAT really - he does now.

View attachment 465774

Hahaha :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

View attachment 465775 It's called pay backs.

Hope you all enjoy the photos as much as we did the gathering. Maybe next year things will be back to normal.

Warren
Sorry to inform everyone, but, we can not make it next year due to "paybacks" by Warren!!!!:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Here are a few more pics.
Halfsmoked just finished fixing the fire
A9B4467F-F0D7-43AC-AE43-DDCBBFFF7DA2.jpeg
57107E7F-1712-4AC9-A1FF-E887F5C5C330.jpeg

Halfsmoked and his wife
6F268577-E8FE-42D1-9468-3EEF698C6FCB.jpeg
IH working in n his potatoes as Halfsmoked listens to Farmer give instructions on catching bear
803D7B46-F1A7-43F3-AD87-62B69A22C000.jpeg

Last edited:
That's some good looking food, not that I'm suprised. Glad everyone had a good time and nice to see we had a new addition (Dillon's son). Did Warren really learn anything from last year (his BBQ set looks like it is still clean)? :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: IH 1026
Yup I did learn that you (GATOR) had a part in this so beware.
The picture is from last year.

Warren

That's awesome you guys ... nothing like a weekend of good family, friends, and food...

Can we edit the pictures and tell us who is who ??

Did so for you Keith the other photos were posted by Peachey and they are me my wife and Dillion.

Warren

Great Pics, Guys!!
Thanks for showing!!
Looks like everybody ate well !

Bear
We ate VERY well! Pc Farmer pulled out another amazing Fall Gathering. Good friends, good weather, and great food! Thank you also to Warren, and Peachey for putting up with my son's antics.

HalfSmoked HalfSmoked I never did catch what you put on those wings.. they were really good!! My son also wanted more creamsicle cake for breakfast the next morning.

Did you guys ever catch that bear?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky