our new webpage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mark,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, but I've been working 7 day weeks lately!

Great job on the sauce! I highly recommend this sauce to anyone who likes a sweet sauce with a slight kick!!! My Wife absolutely LOVED it! And she basically dislikes "any" sauce on her Que. That's saying something! I prefer a less sweet (More Heat) sauce myself, but quite a few of my guest's are sweet sauce lover's. I'll definitely be back for more before the Memorial Day Bash!

Kudo's!

Jeff

Vette,

Nice job. I like the "Pa's smokin' his meat" quote on the outhouse door. By the looks of your smoker, I'd you could just squeeze that hing out to get all flavor you'd need to fill swimming pool. Nothing like a seasoned smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky