Otsb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adb551

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
I can only assume that this has been covered many times, but how does one progress form a newbie up through the ranks to a Knight of the OTBS?

There have been rumors of "adult-type favors", butt that has been proven totally inaccurate... I think.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Juss kiddin'... go here: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...read.php?t=256

Welcome to the SMF the best BBQ site on the net glad to have you
icon_exclaim.gif

Some day as I soak up the smoke from SMF & am able to relay what I have learned from my own experience & the wealth of knowledge on SMF. The greats will nominate me.
PDT_Armataz_01_39.gif

Be friendly, be helpful, post alot of good smoke sessions to show you know whta your doing and once you've proved you know your stuff ... one of us will nominate you. If others agree they will second and third the nomination. If the all powerful wizrd of ...

opps Dutch and SirMonty feel you are worthy - you will be knighted.

Naw Debi, Gypsy ain't cheap, but he can be had.
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
haha, after looking at his last smoke, I think he might could BE worth a gallon of rum and a pickup load of meat. Dang that looked good.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Terry

Hey, Debi that should read "the all powerful wizards of ..."
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky