OTBS Member/Knight/Knightess No. Logo's...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coleysmokinbbq

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 31, 2007
Northeast GA
Hi All!...

Since I've been away from the SMF quite a bit over the last few weeks, some of the more
recent of our OTBS inductees, as well as many of our long-standing OTBS members may be
unaware of how to receive one of the newer OTBS Member/Knight No. logo's with their
own Member/Knight (Knightess) No. on it...

In light of this...I'd like to take this opportunity to remind our OTBS members that would
like to receive one of the new style OTBS Member/Knight No. logo's to use in their signature
to send a PM or email to me with the email address they'd like it sent to...

A Big Thank You goes out to Tulsa Jeff for kindly and graciously granting permission for the
original OTBS logo to be modified in this manner, and for allowing the use of these logo's on
the forums by those OTBS members whom wish to use them!...

I think we ALL should give a BIG round of applause to Tulsa Jeff for not only the logo's,
but also for the wonderful job he does as Owner/Administrator of the SMF!...

We ALL owe him a lot!...His is a many times 'thankless' job!...

Again...If any of our OTBS members would like to receive one of these newer style logo's,
just send me a PM, or an email with the return email address you'd like for me to send it to...

I'll also include an instructional file which will help you install the logo into your signature...

I'll send both files out as soon as I receive the messages, usually within a matter of minutes
if I'm online at the time...

If I'm not online...I'll send them as soon as I'm again online...

I normally will send you a PM to let you know when the files have been sent...

If you haven't received them within a reasonable length of time after receiving my PM,
please let me know so that I can try another route to get them to you...

Just let me know and I'll be glad to make them up and get them out to you!...

That's all there is to it!...

Thanks to all that have posted the wonderful comments and compliments about these logo's
over the past few weeks!...

And a BIG Thank You, and Hat's Off to Tulsa Jeff!...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'm proud to be a small part of the SMF!...The No. 1 and BEST smoking meat website on the internet!!...

Until later...

Hey Coley, I agree with Debi, its great to see you here.
smile.gif
I would give you a thousand rep points, if only I could. Your a good man Coley, and we surely love ya.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Indeed! Hip hip HOORAY! Hip hip HOORAY! Hip hip HOORAY!
Hmm if everyone he has helped gave him points, he'd have WELL over a thousand...<hint!>

I agree with the praise offered to Jeff and heartily send mine. I also would like to send my personal praise to Coley for his interest and help. It is so nice to have him back.

Thanks for all your help and contributions to the SMF. Best place I've found all year!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky