OTBS Congrats To Some of My Favorite Folks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
I only hope you guys will still speak to me!  LOL

Honestly.  I'm very proud of each and every one of these people.  Even Kevin!

JckDanls07: OTBS #269
Chef Willie: OTBS #270
Disco:OTBS #271
Driedstick: OTBS #272
Foamheart: OTBS #273
GaryHibbert: OTBS #274
bandcollector: OTBS #275
lkrus: OTBS #276
raastros2: OTBS #277
SnorkelingGirl: OTBS #27

I would of course still love to speak to you, Brian. But only if my agent, personal bodyguard, and entourage will permit it. However, I can't do anything until the damn paparazzi get off my lawn!!

I would of course still love to speak to you, Brian. But only if my agent, personal bodyguard, and entourage will permit it. However, I can't do anything until the damn paparazzi get off my lawn!!
They have special scoops to get that stuff off your lawn now.

Disco

Thank you Sweetness. Out of everyone on the list you are my favorite .

And you are the wind beneath my wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL! Thank you, Brian. The congrats from my SMF friends has been a lot of fun. When my husband got home from work yesterday, I told him my big news. His response was "huh?". Oh well. Keeps me in line, I guess. :biggrin:

Have a great night!
Clarissa

LOL! Thank you, Brian. The congrats from my SMF friends has been a lot of fun. When my husband got home from work yesterday, I told him my big news. His response was "huh?". Oh well. Keeps me in line, I guess.
biggrin.gif

Have a great night!
Clarissa
And we all know you need to be kept in line... LOL

b

LOL! Thank you, Brian. The congrats from my SMF friends has been a lot of fun. When my husband got home from work yesterday, I told him my big news. His response was "huh?". Oh well. Keeps me in line, I guess.
biggrin.gif

Have a great night!
Clarissa
Clarissa,

Funny, that is what my wife said as well...The Unwashed just do not know!!!

Last edited:

I only hope you guys will still speak to me!  LOL

Honestly.  I'm very proud of each and every one of these people.  Even Kevin!

JckDanls07: OTBS #269
Chef Willie: OTBS #270
Disco:OTBS #271
Driedstick: OTBS #272
Foamheart: OTBS #273
GaryHibbert: OTBS #274
bandcollector: OTBS #275
lkrus: OTBS #276
raastros2: OTBS #277
SnorkelingGirl: OTBS #27
SnorkelingGirl I think you are short one # LOL great job BD and thank you GREAT JOB EVERY ONE !!!!

You all Deserved being inducted into the OTBS! Everything you all post is what makes this forum what it is! Congrats again!

Last edited:
You guys are lucky. She Who Must Be Obeyed laughed out loud. She said it should at least come with a sash.

Disco

Okay, disinterest and The Eye Roll is one thing, but outright mockery is just plain cruel !!

I say, withhold Pecan Honey BBQ'd Chicken until she admits the error of her ways!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky