OOOPS!!! Flamed MES

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by jamminjimi, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jamminjimi

jamminjimi Meat Mopper

Had a few problems last night. Cold weather, bad TV, Hot Rods stuffed and in fridge. Buddy shows up and decided I needed to mod my MES. Well a couple of cocktails later here is what I have in my garage.

A few more cocktails.

And yet more!!!!

[​IMG]

I was able to see my Time and Temp on the PID in the daylight. The sun was to bright. I thought I could biuld something. This is what I came up with to solve my problem. Enjoy

2. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

that's nice,and original [​IMG]

is it paint?
    you have to have a quiet hand ,great work

3. jamminjimi

jamminjimi Meat Mopper

Yes it is paint sticks from Hobby Lobby. I do not have a good hand. I struggle to draw stick people. But my buddy has a lot of creativity.

4. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

In any case,I like it

5. bman62526

bman62526 Smoking Fanatic

Cool! Original and creative. HA! When I saw the thread title, I thought maybe you accidentally started your MES on fire.

6. jamminjimi

jamminjimi Meat Mopper

That was the purpose. Glad you got my sick humor.

7. pignit

pignit Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That's just funny..... one night a long time ago I had a few and decided the old fridge I had... one of the old ones with one door and a little freezer inside... needed to look like a piece of swiss cheese. Painted it yellow with the holes and everything. Wish I had taken a pic. Stayed that way in my kitchen for years.

8. the iceman

the iceman Smoking Fanatic

Sweet. Looks great. [​IMG]

And speaking of a few cocktails, it kinda reminds me of something I built a few years ago...

[​IMG]

9. jamminjimi

jamminjimi Meat Mopper

Eric and I have discussed flaming a frig often. Never got around to it. He has even flamed a tricycle for his daughter. Real flames not just paint sticks. Just about everything he does gets flames. Major talent. Sweet frig I read your post a couple of days ago.

10. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thats cool..... Nice job..........