One more newbee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domalley782

Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Have been smoking for a few years. Burned up two Little Chiefs and then one Brinkman over 20 years or so. I just got a traeger. Anxious to try it out and see if it performs as well as the Brinkman. If any of you have experience with a Traeger any suggestions/recipies would be appreciated.
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF. Lots of great people and good Q here. I don't own a Traeger so I can't help with your specific question but I'm sure someone will come along shortly to help you out.

Welcome aboard. Not familiar with Treager, but I'm certain there's someone here who knows them inside out. Just the level of experience here. Looking forward to hearing about your smokes and as always, pics are appreciated.

Welcome Domalley -

We have a few folks here with Traegers that can give you advise. In the mean time enjoy the forum. Many of our regulars are off having a get-to-together in MO so I expect the forum will be a bit quiet this weekend but those of us that couldn't make the trip to MI will be here trying to hold down the fort so to speak!

Greetings to domalley782!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Glad to have you aboard!...It's a GREAT place to be!!

We have lots of Great Folks, Great Food, there's Tons of info,...and...more fun than you can shake a handful of rib bones at!...I think you'll like it here...

We're looking forward to hearing all about your 'Adventures'...so don't forget to keep us informed!...
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
Oh...We like pics too!...

Again...Welcome aboard!...Glad you're here with us...

Until later...

Welcome aboard!!! I forget who it is, but someone definitely has a traeger and uses it all the time...It will be quiet this weekend, but wait til Monday....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky