On to Cincinnati, sorta … Divisional Weekend Menus?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inscrutable

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 4, 2019
NC
Another good set of matchups this weekend, hope the actual games live up to it.

Cold, windy, and covered in ice here, so not braving the elements.
- Made Cinci Chili for the first time, and have leftover Memphis ribs and CSRs for the Bengals-Titans
- Late 49er-Packers game mostly will be on tape delay tomorrow morning for me, so might have brats and eggs for breakfast? Maybe a cheese board and Ghirardelli brownies for as long as I stay awake.
- Al Pastor and shrimp tacos for the Rams-Bucs
- Wings and leftover burnt ends for the Bills-Chiefs

What’s on your menus?

Dang, that’s quite the menu! I’m boring, just gonna smoke up some pork ribs, snack on some elk jerky/salami and chase with a brew or two!

Dang I’m gonna spend the weekend with Inscrutable Inscrutable ill even cheer for his team! Sounds like a heck of a weekend of football and eating. I’d have to take off work Monday to let the belly rest!
Jim

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Dang I’m gonna spend the weekend with Inscrutable Inscrutable ill even cheer for his team! Sounds like a heck of a weekend of football and eating. I’d have to take off work Monday to let the belly rest!
Jim

You’re welcome if you can get here … probably iced in here for a couple days, and gonna be drink, eat, sleep, repeat.
And Yeah, always did this with food for which the Super Bowl teams’ cities are known … maybe a little over the top with multiple games, but I love leftovers :emoji_blush:

Reactions: JLeonard
My belly is full just listening to the menu! But sounds really good! So I'm curious...what is cinci chili and tell me more about Ghirardelli brownies!
We have a club Xmas party today with potluck meal so bringing meatballs with BBQ sauce and scalloped corn for that. Son in law and daughter coming up today so thought about wings for supper maybe. Son in law is big Green Bay fan and wife is a 49er fan...we'll see!

Ryan

Reactions: bauchjw
Hickory smoked pork ribs on the 26" Weber with yams and beans. Last week I hit 5 out of 6 ATS, ahead for the year and now playing with house money. Life long Niner fan, pumped as could be! I think our running attack is unstoppable. The worse the weather, the better. We won’t see Lance for a while. That will mean Jimmy is doing well. The Pack will be shocked at our physicality. Good luck to the LT that hasn’t played since opening day, stopping our little Nicky. Down on the Titans in the early game, I'll wait for outcomes before betting the Sunday games, leaning toward dogs there. GO NINERS!!!

or easier …

1642865842881.jpeg

Hickory smoked pork ribs on the 26" Weber with yams and beans. Last week I hit 5 out of 6 ATS, ahead for the year and now playing with house money. Life long Niner fan, pumped as could be! I think our running attack is unstoppable. The worse the weather, the better. We won’t see Lance for a while. That will mean Jimmy is doing well. The Pack will be shocked at our physicality. Good luck to the LT that hasn’t played since opening day, stopping our little Nicky. Down on the Titans in the early game, I'll wait for outcomes before betting the Sunday games, leaning toward dogs there. GO NINERS!!!

Ray, good luck to your niners… the Cowboys deserved to lose! I think they have a good chance!

Looking forward to watching the first game with my son… his team is playing… he likes the Titans! He’s been a fan for bout 5 years, he’s 12!

congrats on the bets!
I would like to see SF, if only that I think Bucs front 7 is better equipped to stop the run than stopping Aaron Rogers with their secondary. And I’d like to see the Bills beat Brady in the SB. Complete their revenge on the Patriots era, or at least some amount of satisfaction after 4 straight SB losses.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Pretty bummed that the Titans lost…. My sons team…. But a tip of the hat to the Bengals…. Was a great game!

So we might be childish!

20220122_183028.jpg

This is Lady, our daughter's newest adoptee, about a year old...it's that time so she needs a diaper.
20220122_183352.jpg

My daughter hasn't noticed the last changes that have been made since she made rude comments about the niners ! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker
Pretty bummed that the Titans lost…. My sons team…. But a tip of the hat to the Bengals…. Was a great game!
After seeing Burrow stand up to 9 sacks, glad they can be home but I don’t think my Bills or the Chiefs home field is going to make much difference anyway.

My wife's twin brother is die hard cowboys fan...he just texted to make a note of it... but go niners he said! Daughter and SIL said he is no longer the favorite uncle! What do they know? Wearing those tacky green jerseys! Lol

Ryan

Ray other than the fact I’m rooting for Lazard to score a bounty of fantasy points I’m rooting for your boys.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ray other than the fact I’m rooting for Lazard to score a bounty of fantasy points I’m rooting for your boys.

Other than the fact we're still in the game at halftime there's not a lot going on. Jimmy stinks, we could still win this thing. Now I just want then to beat the spread, they just aren't all that I thought they could be. Go Jimmy!

Other than the fact we're still in the game at halftime there's not a lot going on. Jimmy stinks, we could still win this thing. Now I just want then to beat the spread, they just aren't all that I thought they could be. Go Jimmy!
Lol the niners receivers have club hands Kittle included and Jimmy G looking like injured Mayfield

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky