Omaha Steaks Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsteve

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
South West Florida
Got an Omaha steaks gift package from my company as a way of saying thanks for giving up so many weekends to work this summer (and the project is only half done
icon_redface.gif
)

There was a lot of stuff in the pack, and I did the 4 Sirloins tonight. They were very good, although pretty small (5oz)

When I need high grilling temps on my Kettle, but am only doing a small amount of food, I take my indirect cooking baskets, fill them up, and push them together. The coals get really hot this way:

Off the grill and resting for 5 minutes:

Cut open. The pic doesn't look quite right. The center was red, slightly past rare, heading toward Med Rare:

Real nice looking steaks there, bud. You got a pretty good company if they're shelling out that kind of money to give you all Omaha Steak packages.

Nice steaks, mmm, looking good.

Those are some really good looking steaks. It's like my aunt always said if it's bad Blame the butcher and if its good praise the chef. Great Job Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky