Ole and the Outhouse (A bit of language)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Sven walks over to Ole's house and finds Ole diggin a hole. Ole, whatch ya doin? Ole replies, "diggin a new outhoose hole".

Sven says, "Ole, I never do dat, just use 2 stick o dynomite, one width da longer fuse and one width da shorter fuse. Lite da fuzes and drops em in da hole and run". "Da virst von will blow the house up in da air and da second von will blow da stuff out of da hole".

Ole thinks about it, the sun is hot and he'd rather be doing something else, so Ole says "Sven, I thinks yous got sumem dare" and goes to the shed and comes back with 2 sticks of dynomite. Ole breaks the fuse shorter on one stick and tapes them together. Ole walks over to the outhouse, lights the fuses and drops the dynomite in the hole and runs towards the house.

About this time Leena comes running out of the house and into the outhose she goes before Ole can tell her whats going on. About that time the first stick of dynomite goes off and the outhouse goes straight up in the air, the second stick wen't off and blue the contents of the hole all over the place, the outhouse came crashing back down over the hole. Leena steps out covered in poop and Ole runs over and asks her if she is OK. Leena replies "Yeah Ole I'm OK, just glad I didn't do dat in da kitchen"!

good one!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky