Ole and Lena (Rated R for Adult)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
Ole, out on the golf course, takes a high speed ball right in the crotch.

Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor.

He said "How bad is it doc? . . . I'm going on my honeymoon next veek and my fiance Lena, is still a wirgin - in every vay". The doctor told him,
"I'll have to put your Willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week."

He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together . . quite an impressive work of art.

Ole mentions none of this to Lena, marries her, and they go on their honeymoon.

That night in the motel room, Lena rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful untouched breasts. She said, "You're the first vun. No vun has EVER seen deez."

Ole immediately drops his pants and replies, . .
"Look at dis, .....still in da CRATE!"

hahahahahehehe, good one!
icon_biggrin.gif

Arrrrrrrrhhhhg....good one Mossy! Got me laughin real good. Like that one fer sure!! LOL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky