old smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Skip. Wonderful group of folks here, and all the info you could ever want is yours for either the asking or the looking.

KE

Welcome to SMF! This is a great place for learning and sharing about smoking. Make yourself at home and browse around. You'll find all kinds of stuff.

Nice to have you on board. Roll Call is to introduce yourself and let us welcome you. So take a minute and tell us a little more about yourself, where you live the kind of smoker you have and that type of thing. There are forums for just about every subject. So when you have questions, use one of those and ask away.

Also, you might want to sign up for the Free 5-Day eCourse. It is full of great information to get you started off right.

Once again, welcome, from one Skip. . . to another!!

Skip

Welcome to the forum.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I just felt the level of expertise around here go up.
wink.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Skip -

What kind of lewl stuff you looking for? Now when you say old smoker are you refering to experiance in smoking or your age?
icon_lol.gif

Sorry couldn't resist ...

wow and thanks, I cook in vegas for a buck , got a few big green throphies from memphis, I have an Ole hickory SSE pit in the back yard,
love to smell than smoke. about 50 with a million miles on my motor, pulling a pit the whole time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky