Old Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kmanslay

Original poster
May 31, 2015
New Richmond, Ohio
 Hey been grilling and smoking for several years but still look at myself as a newbie I get food to turn out ok but not like what I want and know that it can be.

My name is Keith I'm in New Richmond, Ohio which is just outside of Cincinnati.

My stuff just doesn't seem to me to be what I want it to be it's good everyone that I share with says it's the best they've had but it's just not what I think it should be. 

Just got an Oklahoma Joe's offset smoker grill so far love it much easier to maintain temperature than it was with Brinkman Chargriller I had but am still having problems with the temperature hanging is the only I can think of saying it my food gets to within about 25* and seems to stall if anyone can tell me what I'm doing there would be appreciated.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a bright, sunny day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky