Old fridge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingd

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Vegreville, AB, Canada
OK so I am in the process of getting my double barrel smoker on the go when my old man points out an old fridge. You know like the latching style now I am thinking of giveg the double barrel to father in-law and starting a build on the fridge.

Anyone have any suggesttions for the fire box and mounting?

Sorry, I can't help. But don't forget.... When it's done, you need to arrange something so that a small child can't hide in it. Even if it's only a chain and padlock.

Very easy to forget some of the details. Good luck with it.

>>>>>DAD mode: OFF

Depending on what kiond of heat you would like you could always just gut the bottom, add a hot plate and you're good to go, well there is more to it than that, but that is a heat source lots of people have used.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky