Old fridge for smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mohntr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 24, 2006
Catawissa MO
On Edit: I could deliver locally if I had help loading it.

Hey everyone, we have an old metal fridge that would probably make a great smoker. If anyone wants it, just let me know and come pick it up. I'm in Pacific MO. Just off I-44. I could take some pics if anyone is intersted. I thought about converting it myself, but I don't really want to mess with it.
Also, the cabin came with a "New Braunfels" smoker. I did a fattie on it the other day just messing around. WOW it had a much better smokering than I'm used to.
I don't get online as often since the weather is warmer so PM me if your interested. I'll try to check it every few days.

PS: If my memory serves me, the name on the fridge is "Leonard" or something like that.
PSS: The fridge still works, needs a new rubber gasket on the door.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky