OK My MODS for the Char Griller SP (so far)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wmarkw

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 29, 2007
Evans, GA
So far anyways.  Got the hard part done the wheels so now gonna work on turning my charcoal tray into a baffle/tuning plate.  Thanks to Phil Lee and his pdf tutorial.  Following it step by step.  Need to find some good thermos and a gromet as well.  But I have pre-drilled everything so far; just need to finish. Want to season Friday and smoke some food saturday!  I'll update as I go.  Also got this for my gasket/sealer for the lid/body.  Works ok for now I think and is secure with out messing with it but still thinking on this one. 

Thanks.

ea989886_P1010188.jpg

10598683_P1010187.jpg

859eb388_P1010184.jpg

99bdff61_P1010182.jpg

Nice wheels.  The chimney extension looks good. 

A little charx basket, a couple of therms, and then you will know where to go from there.

Looks good!

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky