ok heres the pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris051873

Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
thanks everyone my GOSM did great today,,,heres the pics of the 2 slabs of pork ribs,,,2 fatties,,,lots of potatoes and some chicken
8f774b69_vbattach14515.jpg

390870b5_vbattach14514.jpg

10efe4cc_vbattach14513.jpg

1974abe4_vbattach14512.jpg

9b95c849_vbattach14511.jpg

Man Chris when you smoke you smoke, that's a lot of food. Now about thoose tators, how long? I'm trying to find different things to smoke his week end.

thanks for all the compliments,,,it was all greattttt,,,as far as the potatoes,i found the recipe here somewhere,thanks to who ever it was,,,but what i did was washed them good,poked alot of holes in it with a fork,,,sat one on foil,,poured evoo on them,,enough to cover,,seasoned with some fresh parsley,,garlic salt and onion saltand some pepper(i found that when using powder it burns up crispy,from cooking on fire),,and they took about 2 hours to cook at 225 good luck and have fun...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky