oh debi... how 'bout them cowboys......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
i had to watch it late plays & lags on the comp but i actually got the game.sorry debi but the boys won. i did fajitas & smoked some shrooms onion & roasted some jalepenos. pics tomorrow. it was a great game- wish i could have seen it the right way...like live or even in real time....

it was a great game, but don't look over the small issue of them cowboys making sure Farve could not play the entire game.....it was still close and a damn good game, but I would have loved to see it a romo farve contest for all 4 quarters........

Um, Farve wasn't exactly winning the game here folks. Thowing deep constantly (bad decisions), couple of sacks and lots of hurries. I think the best thing that could have happened for the pack did. They got a good look at the future of that team, and it's a pretty bright future.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I seriously like Farve. One of my favorite players in the league and I hate to see him hurt. He's about as classy an act as there is in pro sports.

Yep Favre is a great guy
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
but he was struggling a bit last night. The Cowboys are for real this year and I'm loving it! I would have liked to see Favre play the whole game as I think he would have started playing better imo.

Yeah, would have been nice to see Farve all the way thru, but he was off last night. Romo was hot. We need to catch him after a night with Carie Underwood.
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

Still, as hot as the Cowboys were, I think they are still 30 yards in back of the Beaners (Patsies) unfortunately.

Head hangs low today...I think it was a great game...and I got to watch it on the 'ol NFL network. Having Dish network finally paid off. We even found some Blue Moon Ice cream at the Meijer, and with the Lienenkugels flowing it really felt like a midwestern home game.

Now about that officiating crew
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
icon_evil.gif

Maybe we'll get to see a rematch in the playoffs. I think it will be an even better game with Woodson in at CB, and KGB in on the d-line...not to make excuses, but...well...that's what football fans do...right?

Beats dating and then marrying Willa Ford!! And Jessica isn't that bad. She's hot, and she's a Texan by birth. That alone gives her a +3.

OKay... Okay... my boy wasn't hot last night. One game - sheesh! We all have bad days. Wish I could seen the game just watched the score ring up on the computer. Still need to average 61 yards a game for the rest f the season to break Marino's record. It does take more than one feller to win a game!

ah he is allowed to have a bad game, he is 37 after all..lol

he and the Pack have already broken alot of records this year,

remember when he played with a broken thumb Deb?..lol

Iron Man Brett will be back

Is that what its called now?????? LOL

The rest of the league just calls it ...... banging the next garden impliment .... (hoe)

man i don't feel bad for starting this thread but i DO feel bad when a guy w/ twice my grey & 1 year younger than me w/ durn near the same mileage is called an old man........i never played pro ball but slamming around on them boats is no mercy either- i thought bret was a spring chicken...lol

think of this gypsy.....I'm 39 and dont have that much grey, although with the step kids I should...... I call myself an old man all the time, after all I am....but it pisses the little lady off because she is actually a tad older then I am!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

i am just about 38 and have no grey here...just a little bit of "platinum"...lol

i call myself an old man as well but my missus disagrees..even though she should agree because she is 16 yrs my junior..lol

a real packer fan here(no not my tattoo..lol)
photo11bj1.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky